View Single Post
Old June 29th, 2005, 07:20 AM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

You say that america is the best and you praise your brainwashed words about america but the you ramble about things you know nothing about!

quote" If you were anywhere else and you said this about your country, you would be gone with the snap of the fingers " quote

Are you really that ignorent? To think that "only in america" people are free. Open you eyes dude. Germany, Japan, Austriallia, Norway, Sweden, Swizerland, France, Spain, United Kingdom, Canada. These countries, in comparison. Have better economies, less murders, cleaner air, and less violence. But the list continues, there are many countries that have just as high GPA as america. The average man in Singapor makes more then the average american. Russia has climbed out of its depression and is on its way to peace.

quote"you saying communism is a better form of economy? talking about oppression...." quote

Who ever said I was a communist? I have allways leaned tward a market economy and democratic government. I think that free enterprise should and could be shared by the world.

quote"I say taking over Iraq was needed"quote

What??? Do you know how many women, children, and other citizens were killed by america. The whole country was FORCED out of isolation and murdered like dogs. The middle east knows only one way of life, and that the muslim way. Democrocy and The Islamic teachings don't mix. Therefore there will allways be an Iorn fist clutching the countries. According to there religion, they must have these governments, they are fighting because they believe allha will help, save them. But america is an oil hungry bastard anyway. And Bush got his gruppy hands on the liquid gold, built himself a pipe line from afghanistan, going through Iraq and into Kuwait and Sudi Arabia so that Bush can then raise the price of oil to outragous amounts sell it to america for higher prices so he could make a phrofit.

And here is more information about evil, corperate america. More people get sued here then anywhere else in the world. More people are obease here then anywhere else, more crime here then anywhere else, and in this free nation that is supposed to have the most free life, we have more laws then anywhere else.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote