Thread: Political Polls
View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2008, 06:05 PM  
The Entertainer
The Entertainer's Forum Picture
Default Re: Political Polls

Forgive me, Im English, but Ill try my best

1 What political party do you support? Republican
2 Do you consider yourself far right (conservative), far left (liberal) or moderately to the right, more a liberal conservativeindependent?
3 Are you pro choice? "Roll back the frontiers of the state"
4 Do you consider yourself open minded? yes
5 Are you opposed to change? if its not needed, but on the whole, change is a good thing
6 Do you support the War In Iraq? It seemed a good idea at the time, no-one can deny that. At the moment, Im slightly opposed to it, but we are in, so support the troops
7 Do you support the Bush Administration? not particularly
8 Are you satisfied with the economic state of the United States? NO! Youve sent England into an economic recession!
9 Do you support the War on Terror? that was Bush's biggest mistake. Im sorry, but its created a hell of a lot of Anti-Americans in the world, as good as his intentions were
10 Are you tolerant? of course
11 Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ? Both
12 If you answered yes to 11, then If somebody is not Christian do you see them as inferior? What?!?!? Why would I believe that?
13 Do you think George Bush should be impeached? completely indifferent
14 What is the most effective form of government to you? democracy for the time being. In theory communism is a lovely idea, but doesnt work, but neither does democracy.....
15 Are you open to stem cell research? yes
16 If the time came that the United States instituted the draft, would you support this decision? oooooooh, tricky...depends on what the effects will be for my little country. Im impartial
17 Do you think Gay Marriage, or civil unions, should be legal? They're legal over here, and Im not opposed
18 Do you friends ever call you racist or narrow minded? Nope
19 How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? In protest to the question, Im refusing to the process becoming a hypocrite
20 Who is your representative? blank

21 Are you male or female? male
22 Are you a minority? No
23 How old are you? 17
24 Are you rich, middle class, or lower class? Middle
25 What is your sexual orientation? straight

We live in an age where pizza gets to your house before the Police
The Entertainer is offline   Reply With Quote