View Single Post
Old March 2nd, 2008, 03:12 PM  
Underground_Network
Divide By Hero

Underground_Network's Forum Picture

Name: Adam
Default Re: Apocalypse 2012?

The world will die eventually... Everything dies... When we die off, a new species will replace us, and that species won't necessarily originate on Earth.. In my biology class we've been discussing the side topic (its not our main focus) of evolution, and our teacher told us that all life on Earth originated from single-cell organisms from outerspace... Thus whenever we die off, life will most likely begin anew elsewhere..I think we will become extinct at one point.. Why I do not know. In reality nobody knows. Even if psychics are real, they can only predict the future, they cannot prematurely inform us of our fates. We are not doomed to anything, we have the power to make our own decisions.. We could end our own existence at any time.. There's no telling how or when we will die.. The only thing we can know is that there is a 99% chance that we will go extinct, and that the earth will be "destroyed" or at least cease to support life. We cannot know how or why until during or after it has happened. You can't know the future. You can predict, project, etc., but you cannot know the future. The future is NOT written in stone. Anything can be prevented if you take the time to figure out how to prevent it, and if you can discover what it is you need to prevent. With all the knowledge we have of probable causes of extinction or total annihilation of all human life, we should be able to figure out ways to prevent them all. Prevention is not impossible, knowing the future is. We WILL ALL die; when, how, and why, we do not know, and will not know until it is occurring/has occurred. And even then, it may be too late to understand what is happening/or what has happened. [This is another case of my brain spewing out random knowledge]

~Adam~
I'm way too high (too high too high)
To be feeling this dry and low
I'm way too tired, I've tried
I'm fired up and ready to roll
Letís go