View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2008, 09:56 PM  
Kang

Location: THE SUN! (the apartments rent out here are OUTRAGEOUS!)
Default Re: Apocalypse 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underground_Network View Post
Comparing past predictions to 2012 is ignorant. Y2K has no backing compared to 2012. Y2K could be considered an off-the-wall theory created by "loonies", but 2012 is not that. Now I think it is nearly impossible to pinpoint an exact date that something catastrophic will occur, but by examining patterns scientists can get a pretty good idea. By pretty good idea I mean within 35,000 years or so. I think an extremely catastrophic, earth-shattering, extinction-causing event is highly likely to occur eventually. Whether it be in 2012 or 35000 years later, it will occur. 2012 isn't just some wild theory though, it is a theory, and it most of its scientific backing, though 100% true in terms of studies and facts, doesn't pinpoint an exact date, it only guesstimates. Scientists cannot pinpoint exact dates, and though there seem to have been people who have foreseen the future in the past, its way too tough to take their word for it, even if they've been right a million times before. Again, will something catastrophic occur in the future, YES, will it occur in our lifetime, THERE IS A SLIGHT POSSIBILITY. The only thing that can be pinpointed to 2012 is the theory that Earth is headed into an unstable part of the galaxy and will be crushed/destroyed. Its the only theory that proves we'll be in the part of the galaxy in 2012, the only problem with the theory, is that they do not know how powerful a force Earth will be up against. That part of the galaxy could do nothing to Earth or wipe out all life. The thing is, they really have no clue as to what damage it will cause, if it causes any damage at all. (This is all from the back of my mind [things I remember from reading online articles and my book.. If you want more factual information just look it up or look up the book Apocalypse 2012)
i agree with the most part of that. but so many people back way far back predicted this *one date* will be earths final death day.

there are the four major catastrophees (spl.?) earth has had already, and the clock of doom has five points, which also make up leviathan eating his tail (ouroboros, or end of the world) the final point is at his head eating his tail (destine 2012, decemeber 21). each catastrophee (spl.?) happens ever 6480. go back 6480 years from 2012 and its 4,468 BC. which is when a LOT of humans died out from a meteor i believe (im not sure about each catastrophee, but each one had made a huge decrease in mankind for that year and several after, then mankind got smarter (IE egyptions after 4,468 BC in 3500BC about)

then go back another 6480 years from 4,468 BC and its 10,948 BC this catastrophee wiped out a lot of mankind and animals by a tidal wave (which then flooded for about 2 years) (most of man was by the water so it got rid of most of em). then go back ANOTHER 6480 years, and its 17,428 BC glaciers rose 400 something feet, and crushed huge parts of the earth. now go back again 6480 years 23908 BC where mankind got altered by a meteor (theory on that one)

thats my view on it.

~Colonel Mustang~
i love to airsoft......talke to me about airsofting i got advice from being giving good sniper support to runnin in with a kalishnakav.
favorite gun: Jin Gong Bolt Action Rifle (BAR) 10 G specialazation. modded the suppressor and the only thing youll hear is the 500fps .25 gram BB bound off yer head.
SAVIN UP FOR A GHILLIE SUIT I KNOW I NEEEED ONE.