Thread: Vent
View Single Post
Old June 23rd, 2005, 02:19 PM  
-Silence
...La De Dah!

-Silence's Forum Picture

Name: Heather, Duh.
Default Vent

This probably isn't a mental crisis, this is probably just me having a really bad day. If this doesn't belong here, I'm sorry.

I'm really pissed off, and I don't have a clue why, so I'm venting because I have no where else to go and no one else to turn to...but all of you.

I rode my bike to the store, really bad idea when I'm mad, here I am with music blasting in my ears so I can't hear a thing other then Trent's voice, dashing in front of cars wishing that they wouldn't slam on there brakes. Wishing that they keep there foot on the pedal and just end it because I can't. Obviously no one did. And just like the coward I am, I've been digging a razor into my arm wishing I could push it a bit further in, wishing I had that strength.

I'm just so tired. Of everything. I'm so tired of falling into this and not knowing a way to climb back out. I just feel stuck. You know, I wish it was a certain situation that gets me like this, then I would have some type of clue. I would no what to avoid or whatnot. But I don't know anything other then that it's eating me alive.

I shouldn't be writing this.
I'm so sorry, I don't mean to waste all of your guys' time.

“Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.”
-Calvin & Hobbes.