Old September 2nd, 2013, 12:40 PM  
Giles
Legendary Member

Giles's Forum Picture

Name: Ben
Default Re: ** Ask ALL Cut / Uncut Questions HERE **

Quote:
Originally Posted by appleguru98 View Post
I'm cut and I feel like it would be a lot of work to be uncut. You would have to be more responsible and clean yourself and the foreskin might cause problems.
This is quite a common misconception that people have about foreskin and being uncircumcised. When you're uncut, cleaning under your foreskin becomes a habit similar to brushing your teeth and washing your feet - it becomes part of your washing routine and you hardly realise at all. At most it takes 10 seconds longer to wash and after that it's unnoticeable.

It's true that sometimes foreskin can cause issues, but I'd question whether there's more issues caused by unnecessary circumcision than there is by natural foreskins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghz0625 View Post
Wow I'm surprised at how close this poll is. I'm uncut btw
It's probably so close because 95% of the circumcised results are from Americans and 95% of the uncircumcised results are from the rest of the world. The amount of kids circumcised at birth in the USA has changed in recent years so that's probably why the results are incredibly close - a similar poll done maybe 15 or 20 years ago would have been significantly different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorWhat
Age is just a number. Yeah? Prison is just a room.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoNotStandUp View Post
call me harsh but you have to be a mega-attention seeker if you feel the need to announce that you're leaving.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon
i'm too busy licking my own arse to bother with ears
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elcofan View Post
So one time when i was watching her house
Giles is offline   Reply With Quote