Thread: Political Polls
View Single Post
Old August 26th, 2013, 07:06 AM  
Paraxiom
neophyte ietsist

Paraxiom's Forum Picture

Post Re: Political Polls

1 What political party do you support? No-one

2 Do you consider yourself far right (conservative), far left (liberal) or independent? Far left

3 Are you pro choice? Yes

4 Do you consider yourself open minded? Yes

5 Are you opposed to change? Opposed to all change that makes things worse.

6 Do you support the War In Iraq? Absolutely not

7 Do you support the Obama Administration? Apart from LGBT rights and cutting down pollution, generally no.

8 Are you satisfied with the economic state of the United States? No, it's on a finite planet where it thinks there are infinite resources to use.

9 Do you support the War on Terror? NO, especially when I don't think there is any terror to start a war against.

10 Are you tolerant? Tolerant of opposition? I respect others' opinions until they start causing problems, so sort of.

11 Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ? Nope

12 If you answered yes to 11, then If somebody is not Christian do you see them as inferior? -----

13 Do you think Barack Obama should be impeached? Yes

14 What is the most effective form of government to you? Direct democracy in theory; it never happens in practice.

15 Are you open to stem cell research? Yep

16 If the time came that the United States instituted the draft, would you support this decision?

17 Do you think Gay Marriage, or civil unions, should be legal? Yes

18 Do your friends ever call you racist or narrow minded? No

19 How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? Well it's a woodchuck, so it's meant to chuck wood anyways, at least by the name. How much wood is chucked or if any wood is chucked in reality is anyone's guess, because no logical route can be taken using the question.

20 Who is your Representative? I don't have one

21 Who is your Senator? Senator David Norris maybe? (I live in Ireland)

22 Are you male or female? Male

23 Are you a minority? My IQ, personality, sexuality and social life is in the minority, so yes. As well to being shown to Wicca, which is a minority religion.

24 How old are you? 17

25 Are you rich, middle class, or lower class? Middle class

26 What is your sexual orientation? Gay

Last edited by Paraxiom; August 26th, 2013 at 07:11 AM. Reason: Needed to add more to the answers
Paraxiom is offline   Reply With Quote