View Single Post
Old August 15th, 2013, 12:00 AM   #1
Stronger
Justice

Stronger's Forum Picture

Name: Brandon
Default OCD over People?

I just want to begin to say, if this is in the wrong spot, feel free to move it. I also would like this to be taken seriously even if it sounds silly.

Anyway, I want to know is it possible to have OCD over people? Like have constant thoughts over a single person? Not like sexual, but just normal thoughts?

For the longest time, I begin to have OCD thoughts? Over certain people I meet. Its not a constant thing, it happens like every couple of months. Last time I went through something like this was July last year. Every so often I just meet this one person, which everytime its been a guy, it gets triggered and I begin to just constantly think of them, like I said not sexual, just wanting to think of their company.

For me talking to that person seems to calm it down, but its like whenever I don't talk to them or whatever my mind just harbors on them, to the point I get myself so down, I lose my appetite.

It must be a family thing, because my sister ironically goes through this as well, which my family knows of, me on the other hand I hide it, because I have a fear of tell them, you know what I mean?

As far as I recall its affected me 4 different times, in 2010, 2011, 2012 and right now. It all seems to take place between the Spring-Summer, and each time minus right its happened while I was on vacation, the occurrence in 2012 was probably my worst, where my "depression" was so strong that it started to concern my mom and aunt, but I kept brushing it off, so they let it go.

So what do you guys think?

Kaya is my VT Sister
Stronger is offline   Reply With Quote