Thread: Political Polls
View Single Post
Old July 27th, 2013, 01:39 PM  
Bobbybobby99

Default Re: Political Polls

United States Poll:

1 What political party do you support? Green party
2 Do you consider yourself far right (conservative), far left (liberal) or independent?Liberal : )
3 Are you pro choice?Yes. Very.
4 Do you consider yourself open minded?Yes.
5 Are you opposed to change?No.
6 Do you support the War In Iraq?No, we shouldn't me poking into other countries business.
7 Do you support the Obama Administration?No.
8 Are you satisfied with the economic state of the United States?No not really.
9 Do you support the War on Terror?I think a bigger deal is being made of it than is true, but in very moderate forms yes.
10 Are you tolerant?I tend to kick the shins and asses of the homophobic, sexist, or narrow minded, so no
11 Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ?No way in Tartarus.
12 If you answered yes to 11, then If somebody is not Christian do you see them as inferior?Na.
13 Do you think Barack Obama should be impeached? No.
14 What is the most effective form of government to you? Democracy, and not the arguably completely distorted version of the USA.
15 Are you open to stem cell research? Yes! I want my cat ears, science!
16 If the time came that the United States instituted the draft, would you support this decision? Uhhhhhh.
17 Do you think Gay Marriage, or civil unions, should be legal?GM, federally legal.
18 Do you friends ever call you racist or narrow minded?Nope. My enemies occasionally call me racist in not liking them because I'm a token white at my school, and they think "I'm Muslim, everyone who doesn't like me is racist". My new school years esoulution is to start saying "My Minority group is an even smaller minority group, so FU.
19 How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?He would chuck none, because they don't have instincts saying "Must Chuck wood"
20 Who is your Representative?
21 Who is your Senator?

22 Are you male or female?Male.
23 Are you a minority?Not in skin color, but I'm a gay pagan, both of which are minority groups.
24 How old are you?13
25 Are you rich, middle class, or lower class?Lower middle class
26 What is your sexual orientation.Gay.

The guy who is Suicidal and really hates life, but still joined a Forum, for some reason.
Bobbybobby99 is offline   Reply With Quote