View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2008, 09:58 PM  
japanman
Awesome Poster

japanman's Forum Picture

Name: Jacob
Default Re: Political Polls

1 What political party do you support? rebuplican-demecrat-federalist-all
2 Do you consider yourself far right (conservative), far left (liberal) or moderately independent? middle
3 Are you pro choice? wow idk id say yes if some wants to get pregnet and have an abortion for extra kidneys for hospital etc sure i wont stop them but i will tell them that they are having an unborn baby in your stomach sleeping and just laying ( well curling into a ball) and all is well untill some docter opens your stomach and the undvolope baby can barly move but it still alive just not fully devoloped it starts freaking out will bieng taken out and put some where since it cant fully devolope everything just stops the baby who had a chance to live is now dead bieng cut into for spare parts.
4 Do you consider yourself open minded? yes
5 Are you opposed to change?no im not opposed to change
6 Do you support the War In Iraq?yes and no
7 Do you support the Bush Administration?hell no bush might be nice guy but he not the best president out there compared to our fore fathers hes not good so no
8 Are you satisfied with the economic state of the United States?again hell no
9 Do you support the War on Terror?as long as innocent ppl arnt harm that means no iraq citizens harmed no US citizenz harmed just the terrorists
10 Are you tolerant? in my opoinion to a point thats neccesary yes i am
11 Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ?kindof i bieleve no i kno that someone something created us now that thing or person or god or what ever is cool he or she made us
12 If you answered yes to 11, then If somebody is not Christian do you see them as inferior?no no and no!! EVERYONE HAS A RIGHT TO BELIEVE IN ANYTHING THEY WANT "BILL OF RIGHTS AMENDMENT 1 BASICFREEDOMS- CONGRESS SHALL MAKE NO LAW RESPECTING A RELIGION OR PROHIBITING THE FREE EXCERCISE THEREOF
13 Do you think George Bush should be impeached?YES
14 What is the most effective form of government to you?one thats not picky retarded angry controlive and stupid. i want a government that listens to the people respect people etc.
15 Are you open to stem cell research?yes as long as it doesnt go to far
16 If the time came that the United States instituted the draft, would you support this decision? um wut draft
17 Do you think Gay Marriage, or civil unions, should be legal?GRRNO ONE SHOULD BE JUDGE BY THEIR SEX SO NO
18 Do your friends ever call you racist or narrow minded?yes occasionalyy they do
19 How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?wtf is this thats the dumbest question ever but it was funny
20 Who is your representative?well some one but i dont like him and i represent my self

21 Are you male or female? male
22 Are you a minority?uhh yes
23 How old are you? 13 almost 14
24 Are you rich, middle class, or lower class?middle class
25 What is your sexual orientation?straight

"I ain't such a saint that I can promise to risk my life for strangers. Neither am I scum enough to sit quietly by while people are getting hurt before my eyes." Ichigo
"I'm depressed...might as well make a snow angel."
THE DOG - Mathew
japanman is offline   Reply With Quote