View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2008, 11:09 PM  
BtotheD

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazysam View Post
Well dont start on me i have more frikin problems on this forum than all of u put together! Im just so fed up that everyone around me is bigger and better and more superior I am lowest in my year at school, I am crap and sports, overwhieght and have no friends. I have also suffered from Obsesive compulsive order for the last two years and just to top that all of god was kind enough to give me a 3 inch penis! So please dont question me because you have no idea about the extent of my problems and frankly if my life hasn't cleared up within the next few years I AM GOING TO TOP MYSELF AND I MEAN IT and listen to me when i say there is nothing you can do about it.
hey dont feel bad i am 13 >_> younger than you i am about the same size 3 1/2 i feel bad to but i know i wil grow , over time so i dont worry about it DO NOT KILL URSELF OVER IT trust me dont ull regret it when ur dead!! i know ther al bull shitters out ther ethat say oh yeah im 11 and mine slike 6 inches u cant believe that! i know my penis was like 2 inches when i was 11 so no worries, and when i am 14 eh who knows i might be same size as i am know considering in 3 months i ll be 14

u said ur fat? u dont look fat at all i fu were fat u would have a double chin u look normal dude "quoating crazy sam"

Last edited by Hauptmann Kauffman; February 10th, 2008 at 11:17 PM. Reason: Double Post