View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2008, 04:44 PM  
Join Date: February 8, 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Gender: Female
Default Re: losing it completely

Keep a log of everything you feel and go to your doctor with it written down. Don't feel like you shouldn't call them when you feel bad, that's what they're there for. Get a referral to a psychiatrist if you don't already have one and bring the log of emotions, voices and whatnot with you and tell them exactly how you feel and hopefully they'll do an analysis and put you on proper medication or find a treatment route that works. It took me years to get the proper treatment I needed, but I finally got it and I'm doing fine now, I'm in my second year of my second college degree and feeling fine.
BlueStar is offline   Reply With Quote