Thread: Religion
View Single Post
Old July 1st, 2013, 10:36 PM  
foxtrot.12's Forum Picture
Name: AJ
Default Re: Religion

Originally Posted by kolte View Post
I don't believe in god. I don't believe in any kind of religious philosophy or anything similer. It maks me angry to even think about the horrors of religion. I think we should all burn our bibles.

I did hear an interesting idology from a friend of mine though. He said, that this is what he got from the bible:

In the beginning god created a perfect world. And there was no sin or hate or any of that. But there was an uprising in heaven and Lucifer, God's most prized angel, was cast out of Heaven down into the pits of hell ((werever this "hell" is)) along with 2/3 of the angels of heaven. Satan then began to "fuck" with gods perfect world, tainting humankind. This created free will. A good against evil kind of dilema. And this tension between good and evil, between satan and god, will eventually snap, and the war of armageddon will be upon us. Humans simply cought in a power struggle between two heavenly beings. But we are the last army, whos side do we choose?

And the bible is so contradictory and BS becasue god is an absent god. He allows us to live independently and satan taints us. So literally, even the bible is no pure.

Its all bs of course. But interesting sounding. Would make a good book ((HAHAHAHAHAHA))
i have to admit it must be easy to live that way but dont you feel kind of without a purpose...and as far as the bible i've seen how it works and if you do it right its amazing

Ill be your friend..Tae Kwon DoWrestlingPolitics pick a way to talk to me if you want
foxtrot.12 is offline   Reply With Quote