Old June 29th, 2013, 12:40 PM  
Capto
Great Poster

Capto's Forum Picture

Name: 仁(じん)
Default Re: Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camazotz View Post
Capto, if there were a reputation + button, just know that I would have tried spamming it on every post on this page alone. Good job, friend.
Aww, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasperf View Post
In what ever country you live in there is 'the law'.
lolwut.

That's not related at all to what we were discussing. Modern law has gone through much more than you might think.

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasperf View Post
If your implying I'm a monkey brained Christian then your wrong because I'm atheist. It's not part if the human brain, people have been killing each other for centuries! If it were part of the human brain not too kill, then it would be mentally impossible!
Sorry I couldn't reply to this earlier. I was too busy laughing. It's against communal human nature to kill someone in their community.

As a pleasant warning, before we proceed, when I post in RotW, all of your beliefs, values, and ideals are completely irrelevant to me, and I will do everything in my power to block and negate your points and replace them with my own far superior and more logical points. If you find this offensive or incomprehensible, then that's absolutely perfect. If not, even better, as if you don't, then there's really no point in you replying to me.

Last edited by Capto; June 29th, 2013 at 12:46 PM.
Capto is offline   Reply With Quote