View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2013, 03:42 PM  
Steven1
Great Poster

Name: Steven
Default Re: ** Post ALL Masturbation Questions HERE **

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goonch97 View Post
Anyone here knows how to really shoot? Because I've been trying really hard to do it, but all I get is dribbling
You cant actually make yourself shoot, it just happens naturally. If you really want to, try not masturbating for a while and it will help a bit, or even edging builds up the amount of semen and the power of the orgasm, so that should help as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrd31598 View Post
So I was just curious how far other 15 yr olds can shoot their load I can shoot up to my eyes and on a good night even further is that far? And any ideas to get more cum in 1 shot
Yeah, it's quite far. I can easily shoot 4 foot or so on a good day, don't worry about it. As for more cum, it's pretty much impossible, edging is the only thing that I can think that will help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonslayer 23 View Post
Hey im 11 and im able to masturbate and ejaculate 2 to 3 times a day is that normal?
Yes, its completely normal. Just a note though, you're not meant to be on here till you're 13- just reminding you as I'm not a moderator (Moderators- if I should leave you guys to sort it out and shouldn't be reminding people, telling people of the rules etc. just tell me and I'll stop.)
Steven1 is offline   Reply With Quote