View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2008, 01:49 PM  
angryhalfdemon

angryhalfdemon's Forum Picture

Default Re: Jokes and Riddles

Okay, I don't know if this one has already been told, but here it goes. It's a blonde joke.

Three girls die. A blonde, a brunette, and a redhead. They appear before a tall staircase in the clouds and look up to see god standing beside the gates to heaven. God explains that before they can reach heaven, they must climb this hundred step staircase without laughing or they will be cast into hell. The girls nod in confirmation.

The brunette heads up the staircase first. God immediately begins reciting jokes the likes of which have NEVER BEEN SPOKEN ON EARTH (take Chris Rock and multiply by a thousand). The brunette barely makes it to step 15 before falling into the sea of fire, laughing the whole way, "XD LMFAO 400 BABIES!!!!!"

Next, it's the redhead's turn. She fights hard against gods onslaught, but finally bursts into tears at step 37. "XD BWAHAHA, TEA KETTLE!!!!!"

Finally, the Blonde's turn. The blonde climbs the staircase, but to god's confusion has not so much as even flinched at his jokes. He steps it up a notch (to CHUCK NORRIS FACTS rofl... jk). No good. The blonde passes step 15, step 37, step 69 (lol), step 84. Finally, SUDDENLY, at the final step, she erupts into laughter. God asks, "What happened?!? You were sooo close, what made you laugh?"

The blonde replied, "XD I just got the joke!"

I <3 Large Shiny Swords
angryhalfdemon is offline   Reply With Quote