View Single Post
Old June 3rd, 2013, 03:35 PM  
GuillaumeBordeaux's Forum Picture
Name: Guillaume
Default Re: ** Ask ALL Cut / Uncut Questions HERE **

Originally Posted by highschooler View Post
This was not intended to start a debate. I do not find Poole who are against circumcision abhorrent. I find people who make an Aryan, Jew-killing comic book superhero named "foreskin man" (look it up) abhorrent and mean.

Furthermore, while I in no way support female circumcision, I found your anti-Muslim tirade quite disturbing.

The first amendment reads:

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

So no, there is no freedom from religion here. That's up to the individual.

Finally, lets talk about who always gets into arguments here. It's not the cut guys who could care less. It's the intactivists who feel they need to be vocal against every circumcised male on VT. Even though we make up more of the sites population, you make it seem like we're three freaks shoved in a corner.

That's all.
Nice, put words in my mouth. Review my post and tell me where the anti-Muslim terms or slander or whatever ever came into play? Also, where did I ever call circumcised guys freaks? Hmm? You're reaching. Note that under federal law, it is prohibited to cut the genitals of a female child. The law in it's entirety can be seen here:

AND under the 14th amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, EQUAL protection under the law can NOT be withheld. See the section specifying that below please.

Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

I fail to see how I am anti-semetic or anti-muslim, when all I want to do is protect the rights of each individual to their body, their genital integrity, and their right to their own religion, should they so choose a religion that requires genital cutting of them.

And also, no freedom from religion? Does this mean that practitioners of a religion that are instructed by their deity to kill non believers, stone disobedient women to death in the streets, or marry one's rape victim and pay their father 15 silver pieces, are above the law?
GuillaumeBordeaux is offline   Reply With Quote