Thread: war in iraq
View Single Post
Old June 5th, 2005, 09:33 PM  
reptile08

ok for one not suporting ur leader doesent mean your anti american i say this becaus u dont have to like or suport some one everyone has there own views ........ even though i am one of the people who voted yes...... i did vote yes becaus i have talked to a man who has been in iraq for i belive 18 years and has been writing books on it and i have talked to soldiers who went to iraq and all have said good things about being in iraq. the one reason u probaly think its not is becaus the media does not tell the whole storry only the things like people dieing and such but they havent told u about how we have built schooles for kides and have gotten american teachers to go up there and give these kides the education they deserve. also the U.S has built some hospitales up there. and some of the soldiers i aked how they felt when they were up there they said ' i fell real good , i think were doing a good thing for these people " they dont just say that becaus they have to they say that becaus they fell that way and they fell good when the people who live in iraq come up to them and say thank you............................................................................. ....... and i hope u understand im not trying to get u to like bush i know u have ur own opinion on this subject witch under all sercomsanses you r intilted to give.. im just giveing you my opinion
reptile08 is offline   Reply With Quote