View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2008, 04:39 PM  
IAMSAM
Legendary Member

Name: Sam!
Default Re: *** Ask ALL Cut / Uncut Questions HERE ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggins21t View Post
God idk why but i think i would love to be uncut. I am cut and its ok i jst here that uncut feels a ton better. are there still any health reason for being cut? i dont want to kids to get the knife,,, i dont think.

I don't know why you'd conclude that what you don't have must be better, either. But, having experienced both, I can tell you from first hand experience there's really not much of a difference.

In terms of health benefits, I'd encourage you to search the 'net and see what comes up, there's some new research out there. Obviously, my parents felt that those benefits didn't warrant the procedure, but that was a while ago. Having been one of those unfortunate enought to experience a problem, I can only say that there's some truth to the saying 'an ounce of prevention'. However, it's easy for me to say that, and dismiss others curiosity, having experienced both. Still, I wouldn't fret too much about it.

One of the few times I actually agree with Dolphus on this subject is with the need to accept whatever you have and enjoy it. I'd also add you're (hopefully) a long way off from having a son, so you'll have enough experience with that penis of yours to make a more informed choice about what to do with Junior. And, don't forget that little Junior's MOTHER might have a thing or two to say about this, as well.

Last edited by IAMSAM; January 18th, 2008 at 05:05 PM.
IAMSAM is offline   Reply With Quote