View Single Post
Old May 24th, 2013, 01:09 AM  
Name: Kennedy
Default Re: i listened while he hurt her

You need to tell somebody you trust, a teacher maybe? They are required by law to do something about it.
That way, you can tell your dad that you didn't say anything, they saw the bruises. Even when abuse us suspected you are required by law to inform authority, at least in the US.
I read something earlier today that said "choosing the lesser of two evils, is still choosing evil"
I know what it feels like to be abused, physically-mentally etc, you're dad thinks what he is doing is ok. He's very unhappy/angry. Something needs to happen, don't think people don't care. Sometimes, it's hard for people to do something about it. Just like it's hard for you to tell the police/authority. I suggest you take pictures of the bruising on you and your sister. You guys dont deserve that. The cycle of abuse has to stop or one of you will end up passing it on to your children (that's why i'm scared to have kids)
But, at the end of the day, this is up to you. If your law enforcement is a good one, they should take you and your sister away from him. And he will go to jail.

The Redwood Curtain's Took Another Friend From Me,
There's No More Beauty In The Red Bark I See
No More Comfort In The Scenery
All They Are Is Bloody Redwood Tree's.