View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2008, 07:01 PM  
Dolphus Raymond
Great Poster
Default Re: *** Ask ALL Cut / Uncut Questions HERE ***

Thanks, Alex.

I want to reiterate to the OP: this is your choice. I'm not going to actively discourage you from doing what you feel is best. It's your body, and don't let other people's opinions influence your feelings about your body. Because it is yours and only yours.

I didn't bring this all up to scare you. I brought it up because certain procedures are overprescribed. Sometimes it varies by country. You should not feel uncomfortable bringing up alternative treatments. Even if the doctor says they are not possible, you'll feel more secure in the end. It's best to trust your doctor, but it's also best to be an active patient. Your doctor won't be offended. In fact, my doctor encourages me to do all of this. It's also made me feel a lot better when dealing with illness.

Best of luck. If you have any questions or concerns, please do ask. I'm sorry, on my part, if I contributed to any worry or hostility here.

"I don't believe in magic. But I do believe in interpreting coincidence exactly the way you want to." -Sherman Alexie

Last edited by Dolphus Raymond; January 14th, 2008 at 07:07 PM.
Dolphus Raymond is offline   Reply With Quote