Thread: I just started
View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2008, 09:52 AM  
Five_by_five

Default Re: I just started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever A Fighter View Post
I know a couple of people who started smoking a lil bit of weed at the weekends. Then they started to have a joint on wednesdays and so on. They ended up smoking it nearly everyday and turned up to class stoned. Last year started hearing things that weren't there and flipping out at everyone. Now they have been diagnosed with schizophrenia....
Yeah... Weed doesn't cause Schizophrenia. Schizophrenia is a whole different thing.
Look guy, what you need to ask yourself is this: Why am I doing this? If you're smoking weed to expand your mind and look at life from a new perspective, then rock on. But if you've been smoking as a way to kind of escape your real life, then maybe you should try fixing what's going on in your life so you don't have to escape it. I know that a while after I started smoking, I had like an emotional breakdown because I was spending all my money on pot, and all I thought about was getting high. Just chill out, take a step back and see what's really going on here. You can do anything. Just believe in yourself.