View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2008, 12:08 AM  
quagmire333

hey im thirteen and a half and the shaft of my penis erect, i mean fully, is about 6.75 to 7. is my penis done growing.

6.75 to 7 inches, sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoveAlong View Post
Just to add, a considerable amount of time would be over a year+. 6 months wouldn't be that long of time to wait - I was 4.5 inches at 11, 5.5 at 12, 5.5 at 13, and now I'm 6 at 14. To everybody waiting to grow - just wait it out!

Oohh yeah
dude with me it was like this, 11 years 3.5 inches erect, 11.5 years 4 inches erect, 12 years 5 inches, now im thirteen and 6 months and im anywhere from 6.75 to 7 inches erect. everyone grows at different times.
hey also in a growth spurt for boys, how many inches to guys grow in height.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quagmire333 View Post
dude with me it was like this, 11 years 3.5 inches erect, 11.5 years 4 inches erect, 12 years 5 inches, now im thirteen and 6 months and im anywhere from 6.5 to 7 inches erect. everyone grows at different times.
hey also in a growth spurt for boys, how many inches to guys grow in height.
little question here, hey when you measure your penis, do you guys push the skin around you penis down to measure it.
i mean does your penis need to be erect to the point where you can lay down and it still stands up. cuz my penis lays on my stomach and when i measure my penis and its 6.25. is that the real size or not?

Last edited by Maverick; January 7th, 2008 at 04:33 PM.