View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2013, 04:07 PM  
Great Poster
Thanatos's Forum Picture
Name: Jay
Join Date: June 25, 2011
Location: New Jersey
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: ** Post ALL Masturbation Questions HERE **

Originally Posted by Piccolos View Post
How do I know if my friends masturbate too? Is there a chance we will ever jerk off together?
I believe the line is "95% of people masturbate, the other 5% lie". Not precisely true of course, but if you are 12 or older there is a very high chance that your friends do, they might not talk about it. As for if you will ever jerk off together, that's up to you and them and what you're comfortable with.

"The Only Rules That Matter Are These: What A Man Can Do, and What A Man Can't." ~Jack Sparrow

"All that is Gold does not Glitter" ~J.R.R. Tolkein
"Smile, Nod, Agree and then do Whatever the Fuck You Want Anyways." ~RDJ
Always available to listen
Thanatos is offline   Reply With Quote