Thread: Religion
View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2013, 09:26 AM  
Left Now
Awesome Poster

Left Now's Forum Picture

Name: Alireza

As a Muslim i shall tell you religion was not made by any humans...
Religion is the main thing which is created by God...
In my belief,Religion is a strange way to reach the best fortune for any people,to reach the acceptance of god and be one of the goods...
I do not want to fight with any other religions because they are not hostile toward me and my religion,also there is no need to fight against secularism,if it doesn't choose a way to insult and ruin the important things of a religion...
Not like many persons,i believe that the cause of Terrorism and racism is not a religion...
It is the feeling of being needless to have a religion which cause people to act like crazy people...I respect any beliefs but i want other people to respect mine...
A church can be a really holy place like a mosque or temple can....
The holiness depends on how a human is doing to help other ones and this way which makes him or her to act like this is Religion...
I don't know others but religion is good and useful to me because it shows me how to act in life...
And also,the religions always order people to gain knowledge about the nature and the world...So they cannot be something for taking the place of knowledge and science in the past...

the last thing i have to say is to be kind with religion

"People are asleep.When they die,they wake up."

~Ali Ibn Abi Talib~

Last edited by Human; April 17th, 2013 at 11:14 AM. Reason: double
Left Now is offline   Reply With Quote