Old May 31st, 2005, 11:13 PM  
maximan
Member++

maximan's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwshc
Quote:
Originally Posted by popo92
my grandma hid a jewish child in poland during WWII and she doesnt know if he ived, one day they just had to leave, and she sued to have to sleep in the fields at night to be safe form th raids form the people form chocaslovakia, they only came at night, she had to travel all around and eventually escaped to the us, she now resides in michegan. now take her story, and apply it to the iraqis, htis is the kind of shit that theyd have to go through to be safe.
And i Applaud you grandmother for doing that. That was the most noble thing that he did and i thank him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by popo92
oh and a note to cosmos and nwshc, you are the most prejudice people i have ever talked to, they are PEOPLE, most of the terrorists are FORCED or BRAINWASHED. you have been BRAINWASHED apparantly. they are living, breathing, ntelligent people just like you and me, i take that bakc, me, you are just a filthy prejudice whore.
Terrorists intelligent??? So it must be smart of them to blow themselves and 20 others up? Do you think that is o.k. popo? Do you think its fine?Do you think they are very intelligent for bombing the World Trade Centers and scheming how they would hijack the plane and get past security?? You are a smelly little cunt. The lowest of the low for saying that. Brainwashed. HA. ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND???? BRAINWASHED?? Terrorists are stupid pricks that think like shitheads. They think by blowing up people, it will make their government better, or their religion that much more great. I fucking despise you popo. You might as well be one of their "BRAINWASHED" followers because all you are spewing is pro-terrorist bullshit!! They are not living, breathing humans. They are dogs that walk this earth to make people live in fear. And as of the beginning of the war, MOST ARE NOW DEAD. If i was over there, i would take their bodies, hang them upside down, cut of their heads, and burn them to a KRISP!!Do you know why POPO???? BECAUSE THEY DESEARVE IT. If i was their, i would shoot them all right between the eyes with out hesitation. And I would do the same to you!!!
They're obviously more intelligent than us, because first they broke through all barriers of our security, plummeted our economy into recession, made us all scared sick, then pissed all over our big egos in Aghanistan and Iraq. Osama is pretty intelligent for staying in hiding this long.
maximan is offline   Reply With Quote