View Single Post
Old May 29th, 2005, 02:01 PM  
Gothic_Knight

Gothic_Knight's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceKeeper
Though why would it be the safest? hm..if you think about it, how can The Bible be here from like two thousand years ago? You can just set your mind on one thing but, what if God did create the universe? I strongly am a Christian and believe God created the Universe and blah blah blah..but what if the Evolution theory is wrong? So you see people don't know which theory is true...and..I have 100 facts that evolution is wrong ahahaha...well I meant this in the nicest way you could probably think of

P.S. have a nice day!
Unfortunately, back when the world was created, we didn't have a form of writing. So, all of that was assumptions. Anyway, here's an interpretation of Genesis:

Who knows how long the "days" are that were mentioned? They could've been thousands of years for each day. Perhaps millions. It isn't known.

That's how the two theories go relatively hand in hand. If you take a loose interpretation, it goes well together. However, a strict interpretation (which is physically impossible), blows everything out of preportion. Sometimes, not everything can be taken the way it's told. That's how we got our myths, not from actual events, but from things blown out of preportion.
Gothic_Knight is offline   Reply With Quote