View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2007, 10:23 AM  
IAMSAM
Legendary Member

Name: Sam!
Default Re: The Feeling of Being Circumcised

Yes, this is most certainly a post that should have rested in peace! It is filled with a lot of untruths, half truths, and statements that should make their authors embarassed at their display of insecurity!

As one who has been cut at 15, and speaking from some experience, there's not much of a difference in pleasure with that little, itty bitty piece of skin, regardless of the zillions of nerve cells or the 'gliding action' or any of the other really delicious sounding yet hollow things you might have heard. A penis is a penis is a penis. There isn't a distinguishable quality that is associated with either foreskin or circumcision. All you feel is gooooooooooooooooood.

I don't doubt that out there on the planet somewhere is someone who has been circumcised who absolutely hates it, as I'm sure there are probably a lot of guys who don't like their foreskins. But, I'd like to talk with them and find out what it is they're really responding to that they object to. We're all built the same way, our physiology is the same, their feeling experience cannot be THAT much different than my own.

Again, informational, not argumentative. There's not much of a difference, speaking from first hand experience.

Last edited by IAMSAM; December 19th, 2007 at 11:32 AM.