Thread: I MET A GUY!!!
View Single Post
Old May 28th, 2005, 08:34 AM  
knight4thedark
Junior Member+

Default woo

ok so i went back again yesterday, and he was there AGAIN, so he said "wow you must really like this place" and i said "well the food isnt the only reason i come here" then i winked, and he just smiled and said "so what kind of sandwich can i get you today?" i politely repleid "ah ill take a six inch monterrey cheddar bread, with chicken, olives, lettuce, provolone cheese, and red wine vinegarette dressing on the side please" he said, "coming right up" and while he was making it i said "so whats your name? I'm quentin" he said "my names Dave" and then i said "so what are you gonna do after work, dave" he said, well i get off in a couple minutes so im gonna eat here when i get off" so i said "oh your welcome to join me if you like" he smiled and said "id like that" and then i smiled back, and said "ok ill be sitting over here waiting" and i pointed to a table" when i sat down, about 1 minute later he came over with the same sandwich as me!!! and so i said "you got the same as me!" he said "yea you have good taste" and smiled, i smiled back "well we sat and talked for a half hour i would say, after that, i asked him if hed like to come back to my house, he said yes...i was so excited but i didnt show it, i just repleid "cool, lets go", he got in his car, and i got in mine, and he followed me to my house, when we got there we sat on my couch and watched TV and then talked more and more. After about 20 minutes had passed i looked into his eyes and he looked into mine, and then all of a sudden he leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back and then we started making out. We made out for about 30 minutes, then he said he had to get home because he was suppose to get to his other part time job, when he left i started dancing and i was so excited!!!!...i mean, i didnt even know that he was gay, or bi or whatever, but he is!!! and i cant wait to see what happens today, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE ADVICE!!! im in love!!!!

gay pride!!! mcr is hott! im emo!! writing poetry rocks!! inuyasha is cute and fun to watch!! i love ryan cabrera!!

||||||||||||||||||
Vt Alliance!!
knight4thedark is offline   Reply With Quote