View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2007, 01:15 PM  
Goth_ben
Junior Member+

Goth_ben's Forum Picture

Angry Re: Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolte View Post
I don't believe in god. I don't believe in any kind of religious philosophy or anything similer. It maks me angry to even think about the horrors of religion. I think we should all burn our bibles.

I did hear an interesting idology from a friend of mine though. He said, that this is what he got from the bible:

In the beginning god created a perfect world. And there was no sin or hate or any of that. But there was an uprising in heaven and Lucifer, God's most prized angel, was cast out of Heaven down into the pits of hell ((werever this "hell" is)) along with 2/3 of the angels of heaven. Satan then began to "fuck" with gods perfect world, tainting humankind. This created free will. A good against evil kind of dilema. And this tension between good and evil, between satan and god, will eventually snap, and the war of armageddon will be upon us. Humans simply cought in a power struggle between two heavenly beings. But we are the last army, whos side do we choose?

And the bible is so contradictory and BS becasue god is an absent god. He allows us to live independently and satan taints us. So literally, even the bible is no pure.

Its all bs of course. But interesting sounding. Would make a good book ((HAHAHAHAHAHA))

excuse me....ahem( GSCE early ebtry student for RE rant follows) what actualy gives you the right to criticise other religions and beleifs in such a discriminatory and downright arrogant way? The story of adam and eve is widley accepted as a parable( a made up explanation in other words) of the cretion so that our ancestors could come to grips with the reason why we are here. I am not ( and i hope other christians aren't) saying that we have all the answers and, i must admit ,some christian ideas a wack, but that does not give you ther right to attack a faith. Also God gave us freedom, like you give a child you love freedom, so that we can be our selves; so that we have free expresion we also must have a choice. god loves us and wants us to be free, so he DOESN'T interfere. So there you go, put that in a pipe and smoke it!!!
Goth_ben is offline   Reply With Quote