Re: Political Polls
1. What political party do you support? Libertarian (3rd party)
2. Do you consider yourself far right (conservative), far left (liberal) or independent? A bit of both.
3. Are you pro choice? Yes and no. Abortion only in cases of rape, incest, or endangerment to a mother's health.
4. Do you consider yourself open minded? Yes
5. Are you opposed to change? Hell, I SUPPORT change.
6. Do you support the War In Iraq? Not really.
7. Do you support the Obama Administration? No.
8. Are you satisfied with the economic state of the United States? Nope. And, sorry Republicans, but your crusader George Bush started this mess, not Obama. Even though Obama IS keeping us in it...
9. Do you support the War on Terror? No.
10. Are you tolerant? Yes
11. Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ? Yes.
12. If you answered yes to 11, then If somebody is not Christian do you see them as inferior? No, not at all.
13. Do you think Barack Obama should be impeached? No. Can't just impeach somebody because we don't like him, even if he is a drone-bombing idiot.
14. What is the most effective form of government to you? A democracy where all people have personal freedom as well as personal RESPONSIBILITY.
15. Are you open to stem cell research? Yes, very much so, as long as it's done carefully.
16. If the time came that the United States instituted the draft, would you support this decision? No, not really.
17. Do you think Gay Marriage, or civil unions, should be legal? Hell yes. Personal freedom for everyone! :D
18. Do your friends ever call you racist or narrow minded? Nope.
19. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? 42
20. Who is your Representative? I can't tell you off the top of my head...
21. Who is your Senator? I dunno...
22. Are you male or female? Male
23. Are you a minority? No
24. How old are you? 16
25. Are you rich, middle class, or lower class? Middle.
26. What is your sexual orientation? Straight.
If you're an independent or not satisfied with the Republicans or Democrats, I suggest you at least do some research on the Libertarian party. We're the third largest political party in America, and it's obvious that the Republicans and Democrats aren't really doing much. It's worth at least checking out.