View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2012, 01:19 AM  
Sugaree
Friend of the Devil

Sugaree's Forum Picture

Name: Matty
Default Re: Political Polls

1 What political party do you support? Libertarian

2 Do you consider yourself far right (conservative), far left (liberal) or independent? Independent if we're talking narrow terms

3 Are you pro choice? Yes, but with some stipulations

4 Do you consider yourself open minded? Yes

5 Are you opposed to change? Only when that change affects personal liberty am I opposed to it, so, in general, no.

6 Do you support the War In Iraq? Never did.

7 Do you support the Obama Administration? In some cases.

8 Are you satisfied with the economic state of the United States? No.

9 Do you support the War on Terror? No.

10 Are you tolerant? Yes, as long as people don't shove whatever they believe into my face and try to influence others with it.

11 Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ? I believe Christ existed, and his teachings are basic human principle, but I'm not Christian.

12 If you answered yes to 11, then If somebody is not Christian do you see them as inferior? \

13 Do you think Barack Obama should be impeached? Yes, on the grounds that he's ordered drone dozens of drone strikes on innocent women and children in the Middle East in the name of the war on terror.

14 What is the most effective form of government to you? The most effective form would be having state governments having more power over the federal government. In short, have the federal government only as a coalition between the states while the states themselves can do as they please.

15 Are you open to stem cell research? Yes.

16 If the time came that the United States instituted the draft, would you support this decision? It depends on the situation.

17 Do you think Gay Marriage, or civil unions, should be legal? Marriage is a religious custom, so calling it a marriage doesn't make sense to me. Civil unions are the same thing, but should include all benefits of heterosexual unions for homosexual unions.

18 Do you friends ever call you racist or narrow minded? Oh yes, plenty of times.

19 How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? Beaver.

20 Who is your Representative? Steve Austria (Republican, Ohio)

21 Who is your Senator? Sherrod Brown (Democrat, Ohio) and Rob Portman (Republican, Ohio)

22 Are you male or female? Male

23 Are you a minority? I'm white.

24 How old are you? 18.

25 Are you rich, middle class, or lower class? Middle class.

26 What is your sexual orientation? Bisexual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brighter.Tomorrow View Post
Hello again VirtualTeen. you blackhole.

No tears to cry
No feelings left
This species has
Amused itself to death
Last.FM
Sugaree is offline   Reply With Quote