Thread: Political Polls
View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2012, 02:45 AM  
chrisawesome
Awesome Poster

chrisawesome's Forum Picture

Angry Re: Political Polls

Dont get me started... Well too late here it goes.

1 What political party do you support? Republican
2 Do you consider yourself far right (conservative), far left (liberal) or independent? conservative, (rich countries dont get rich by wasting money)
3 Are you pro choice? yes, and against abortion
4 Do you consider yourself open minded? yes
5 Are you opposed to change? Not if it hurts me, no
6 Do you support the War In Iraq? Kinda
7 Do you support the Obama Administration? HELL TO THE NO, only support Hillary Clinton
8 Are you satisfied with the economic state of the United States? NO, NOT WITH OBAMA
9 Do you support the War on Terror? yes
10 Are you tolerant? yes
11 Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ? Im a God fearin Chrisian
12 If you answered yes to 11, then If somebody is not Christian do you see them as inferior? No, not unless you believe our ancestors were monkeys oo oo ah ah
13 Do you think Barack Obama should be impeached? From when he took offie, yes
14 What is the most effective form of government to you? Republican, Democratic system
15 Are you open to stem cell research? not if it kills babies
16 If the time came that the United States instituted the draft, would you support this decision? no, i think that is in some way sacraficing our lives to murder. It is against my religion to kill someone. No president, muslim or christian, can tell me I cant follow my religion!
17 Do you think Gay Marriage, or civil unions, should be legal? yes, get modernized America !, If not leave it up to the states to decide. Dont let every same sex couple suffer because no states can decide.
18 Do you friends ever call you racist or narrow minded? no
19 How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? If a woodchuck could chuck wood, a woodchuck would chuck a lot of wood, with a woodchuck that would be called Woody Chuck, the woodchuck that chucks wood
20 Who is your Representative? nunya
21 Who is your Senator? nunya

22 Are you male or female? male
23 Are you a minority? Yes, i think I am even though I am white !
24 How old are you? 17
25 Are you rich, middle class, or lower class? Upper middle class, but "fowe mow" years with Obama I will be lower class ha ha
26 What is your sexual orientation straight

Why is Obama even our president he is the worst one in history. I am a Republican and I would rather have Bill Clinton as my president If i had to choose a democrat. He gets into office, cant put his hand over the bible which makes most americans suspicious of his religion. And when asked to provide a birth certificate refuses until he can make a fake one to make the best Am. businessman, my role model, Donald Trump, look like a fool. Obama doesnt know a thing about balancing a budget. We have a huge debt to china and now he wants to increase corporate and persoal income tax. F Y I, every business person knows if you can produce someting cheap somewhere else then the company will move jobs over there. So the remaining jobs left in america that Obama hasnt taken into Communism will be sent to china. Personally I dont mind the world ending in 2012 because we wont have to put up with more of his bull****. OBAMA IS HURTING AMERICAN COMPANIES WHILE HE TURNS THE SUCCESSFUL AND SMART PEOPLE TO POOR PEOPLE AND THE POOR PEOPLE INTO THE OVERPRIVLAGED WHO DONT CONTRIBUTE TO SOCIETY. ( KNOWN AS BOTTOM FEEDERS) I feel like in the future, the only way for me to become succesful in business, and produce more jobs, is if I move to Mexico or another foreign country. Then cross the free border and eat off the government. I guess Obama forgot about what IL-legal immigration is. It means against the law. So why isnt the govt. prosecuting it? why dont you ask Obama. I have no Idea why. Frankly I believe that Romney's "self deportation" theory and "the other 42%", you know, the ones who eat and suck off of the govt., where the 2 biggest quotes that got me devoted to the Republican party this election.
chrisawesome is offline   Reply With Quote