Thread: Political Polls
View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2012, 12:40 AM  
Awesome Poster
LouBerry's Forum Picture
Name: Elizabeth.
Default Re: Political Polls

1 What political party do you support? Well, usually more Republican, but I'm for the person not the party.
2 Do you consider yourself far right (conservative), far left (liberal) or independent? Rather far right.
3 Are you pro choice? No. If I walked up to a pregnant lady and punched her in the belly and killed her baby, I'd be arrested. If I got knocked up and got an abortion, it's okay. No that's murder.
4 Do you consider yourself open minded? Extremely, unless it is about abortion. That is the only thing that I refuse to be open minded about.
5 Are you opposed to change? It depeneds.
6 Do you support the War In Iraq? No.
7 Do you support the Obama Administration? No.
8 Are you satisfied with the economic state of the United States? Are you kidding me?
9 Do you support the War on Terror? I do NOT believe in war.
10 Are you tolerant? It depends.
11 Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ? More than anything.
12 If you answered yes to 11, then If somebody is not Christian do you see them as inferior? Nooo. I am nothing but filthy rags to my Creator, and I don't pretend to be anything more. I am not loved more by God than the most hate filled atheist.
13 Do you think Barack Obama should be impeached? I guess not.
14 What is the most effective form of government to you? A government that does not restrict any religion, but embraces all of them.
15 Are you open to stem cell research? Mixed opinions.
16 If the time came that the United States instituted the draft, would you support this decision? NO. I do not beleive in war, and I think forceing people to go and fight for something that is against what beleive is sick.
17 Do you think Gay Marriage, or civil unions, should be legal? I do not beleive gays should be able to be married, but yes I think they should be able to have civil unions. I have no probelm with that, the only thing with marriage is that it is a sacred thing to me as a Christian, and I do not think it should be used for something God does not endorce.
18 Do you friends ever call you racist or narrow minded? Not at all.
19 How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?999999999999999999999.
20 Who is your Representative? A faceless clown.
21 Who is your Senator? Ditto.

22 Are you male or female? Female
23 Are you a minority? Nope.
24 How old are you? 17
25 Are you rich, middle class, or lower class? Middle class
26 What is your sexual orientation?Straight.
LouBerry is offline   Reply With Quote