View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2007, 08:01 AM  
Maverick
Retired Administrator

Maverick's Forum Picture

Default Re: *** Ask ALL Penis Size Questions HERE ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicko View Post
hey im 15, my penis size is 3 and half on floppy and 6 and half on erect is that average or is that small?
That's actually above average for an adult and seeing that you're only 15 there's still oppurtunity for it to grow so you're fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by martez View Post
hi guys, my name is martez(14 mexican/ african american) and i am new to the site i joined because i had a question about my erections and i need a little help... the problem is, is that i have erections during the weirdest times for no reason... like in english class. i dont like anybody in there so why is it happening? my penis is like six inches unerect. during erections, its like a little over nine inches.. and thats very hard to hide duing class... and i wonder do people notice and should i feel embarassed about it? please help me!!!
That happens to every single guy so you shouldn't feel embarrassed about it because its completely normal. Hormones in puberty cause them to happen very often. As you get older though they wont become as much as an annoyance and not happen as often.