Re: Jokes and Riddles
A man's elbow was hurting him and he was talking about it in the workroom, asking if he should go to the doctors, a friend of his replied 'no, there's this new machine in the mall that cost only 10 dollars, takes 10 mintes and all you have to do is pour in a urine sample. The man used the machine and 10 minutes later a sheet of paper shot out saying
You have tennis elbow, soak in warm water for the next week and it will be fine
The man was mystified to the point that he decided to mess with the machine. He mixed his urine with, his wife's, his daughter's, his dog's stool, tap water, and then he ejaculated in the mixture just to be sure. He went back to the machine and waited 10 minutes. Finally a sheet of paper shot out saying:
1. Your tap water is dirty, clean your pipes
2. Your dog has worms, take him to the vet
3. Your daughter has a cocain addiction, take her to rehab
4. Your wife is pregnate, twin girls, they're not yours, get a lawer
5. Do you really expect your tennis elbow to get better if you keep playing with yourself?
I realized how much I put '
' in my posts so I decided to make it my signature.
Also: I'm always open to chat on AIM. Just say hi and get the conversation going.