View Single Post
Old September 10th, 2012, 11:12 AM  
NadiaG

Name: Nadia

make TODAY your first day......................... YOU WILL FEEL SO PROUD!!

Dont think about tomorrow, or yesterday, focus on TODAY!!

JUST FOR TODAY....... break a plate against a wall, or go for a fast run, or DISTRACT YOURSELF to start thinking about something else.

Each hour of not self harming leads to a longer few hours, then half a day, full day, etc and before you know it , it will have been a week.

WELL DONE!!!!!!!!! YOU DESERVE TO FEEL FREE AND HAPPY.

KEEP THIS NON SELF HARM CALENDER GOING.

TO ENCOURAGE YOU AND KEEP YOU CLEAN FROM SELF HARM. visit my blog on http://makemebettertoday.blogspot.co...r-whether.html

there are plenty things to read on it every day which will make you feel better and feel loved. if you need to talk, talk to me on that blog or email me on the gmail address.

KEEP GOING. YOU ARE STRONG AND BEAUTIFUL AND COURAGEOUS ENOUGH TO DO THIS OK!!

love Nadia

well done!!!!!!!!!

Keep thinking positive !!!!!!!!

Keep working on yourself and know you are very strong!!!!

Love Nadia

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil.angel View Post
And you can keep going, because you're amazing

Wow, Fran that's great! Keep going!

I'm at about five. Minutes, that is.
Sweetheart its five mins more than you were five minutes ago. I cut for 16 years and I relapsed so many times, what is important is to get up and keep trying. Dont give up......... keep at it,
YOU ARE NOT ALONE.......visit me on the link below and read about my life and all the different things I put up every day. I never thought i would stop or that life would feel good again.......BUT IT DOES.
come chat on the blog.

http://makemebettertoday.blogspot.com
Love Nadia.........(well done to all of you!!!!!!!! Keep going!!!!!! it WILL HAPPEN)

Instead of posting three+ times in a row, just click the "edit" button on the post. Thanks! ~StoppingTime

Last edited by StoppingTime; September 10th, 2012 at 07:13 PM.