View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2007, 02:06 PM  
Dolphus Raymond
Great Poster

Default Re: Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisper View Post
Muslims think were infidels
"Infidel" just means "non-believer." I don't think it's fair to generalize broadly, though. There are Muslims who respectfully disagree with Christian beliefs too.

Quote:
Muslim extremists no offense but there seems to be allot of them lately want to kill us solely because we don't have the same religious views
I doubt you'll run into many Muslim extremists here, on the Internet, or even in the Muslim world itself...

Quote:
nor am i happy that they want there sons to carry a sharp DAGGER around in our schools
Then take issue with those. I doubt most Muslims carry daggers in school.

Quote:
or that the women want to be able to vote to decide who our gov will be while wearing a veil so we have no way to ID them to make sure there not coming in more then once and that they are infact an actual Canadian citizen
They still need to have ID, and someone to vouch for them. Besides, there are plenty of Canadians who vote by mail and aren't made to approach the same standards. I really doubt there's going to be much fraud under this rule. They'd have to massively make fake IDs, and then have conspirators to vouch for them.

Voting by mail would just be an easier way to defraud...

dolphus.

"I don't believe in magic. But I do believe in interpreting coincidence exactly the way you want to." -Sherman Alexie
Dolphus Raymond is offline   Reply With Quote