View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2007, 11:47 PM  
Dolphus Raymond
Great Poster

Default Re: *** Ask ALL Cut / Uncut Questions HERE ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesonicguy View Post
This post is from Hannibal Lector MD. http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=15523
This will answer your question.
I don't want to sound like a broken record of my post in that topic, but the source of that web site is biased toward the pro-circumcision side and not particularly subtle about it. It's hard to find unbiased information, but that site doesn't even try. I don't think presenting it as unbiased is fair to do. (I can explain again why it's biased - fudging stats, picking and choosing, discussing surgical risks as if they were the only "downsides" of circumcision.) But I think you get the idea...everyone has an agenda.

I agree with SAM. Guys are defensive about their penises. They don't want to think they're "missing out." They seek comfort in numbers. Cut guys make fun of uncut guys, and vice-versa. It's dumb, it's baseless, it makes no sense. Why do they care about your penis? They really don't - this is about them.

Like being uncut? Enjoy it. Like being cut? Enjoy it. People giving you a hard time? Tell them to back the hell off, or ignore them. It's probably just off-handed idiocy anyway.

I've been in a gym where two uncut guys were making fun of a cut one. He just brushed them off and told them to stop looking at his penis. Worked a charm. Should for you, too.

dolphus.

"I don't believe in magic. But I do believe in interpreting coincidence exactly the way you want to." -Sherman Alexie

Last edited by Dolphus Raymond; October 4th, 2007 at 11:51 PM.
Dolphus Raymond is offline   Reply With Quote