View Single Post
Old September 27th, 2007, 11:16 PM  
IAMSAM
Legendary Member

Name: Sam!
Default Re: *** Ask ALL Cut / Uncut Questions HERE ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
I feel that guys here are beating a dead horse with a stick. Everyone's morals are going to be different and what one may consider right may be wrong for the other. Everyone can have the oppurtunity to look at the objective facts and come to their own conclusions. I feel that at the end of the day this is just a piece of skin on a penis and circumcision or not will have minor effect on the kids life.

No one can "win" this argument because it's all subjective with personal preference and morals.

You know, Anthony, I really like this place so much because it is so well run. The goal really is to provide info and support and comfort, and those in charge facilitate that by keeping things level and under control, and that people dont get carried away with their own agenda. And as always, you're correct here, and you're keeping a watchful eye out for the young 'uns.

However, the issue here isn't so much about morality, it's about respect, specifically, the right that people have to come online and not get frigtenened or intimidated or otherwise bullied into believing things that aren't necessarily true. Or worse, to question themselves in the most personal ways. We all have opinions about things, everything, actually. But that isn't a license to share them at the expense of someone elses feelings.

I'm going to stop now.
IAMSAM is offline   Reply With Quote