View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2007, 04:17 PM  
IAMSAM
Legendary Member

Name: Sam!
Default Re: Does Weed Make Boobs Smaller?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowanVer.3.0 View Post
Weed is completely biased against because of it's illegal status. Scientific studies show how little harm it actually does.

Easily comparable to drinking. If you drink constantly, you're going to fuck up your body, too. Basically, don't believe anything teachers tell you in school about Marijuana... However, that said, don't believe anything a hardcore stoner tells you about it, either.

I personally have never smoked weed ; I will end up trying it someday... As long as you have will-power and common sense, it's pretty easy not to get addicted to things that have no chemically addicting qualities.

Oh, and to answer your question: If you smoke like a chimney, there's a chance of stunted puberty. The same goes for drinking alcohol. However, that's if you're doing it like 3-5times a week.
This is just all wrong! Go to the CDC or NIH websites and get some unbiased info based on real science. Pot's been around for generations now, there's alot of scientific data that's been collected during that time that clearly indicates that even 'occasional' pot use is dangerous. You're bending reality to justify drug use, fine for you, but I don't think it's good to do to others becuase it's downright misleading.

Pot smoking doesn't effect breast size, but go to those websites and see what drug use can do.