View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2007, 10:38 PM  
IAMSAM
Legendary Member

Name: Sam!
Default Re: A Dillema...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'nCrunch View Post
Sounds like a point of perspective to me. If Marijuana appears to be causing major problems in his life, such as...
1. Separation from family
2. Dropping grades
3. Trouble with the law

THEN do I suggest you try to stop him. Otherwise, he's not hurting anybody. Is he? I'm no longer a marijuana user, because it makes people lazy and it makes people act like assholes. If your cousin is really changing, then tell him how you feel. And don't let him try to get you into it; If you want to try drugs, don't do them when you're still a minor (when you've got a lot to lose).

Also, Serial-Thrilla is quite right: using marijuana at such a young age will more than likely lead to hard drug abuse in later years. And IAMSAM, I'm a drug user, too. Are you going to say that I haven't made any valid points in my post because IM a drug user, too? You just have NO clue about drugs except what your D.A.R.E officer told you. I'd appreciate if you kept your malformed opinions to yourself.
No, I'm not saying that either of you are not making valid points, just that your perspective is influenced by your decision to use drugs. The OP's question, once again, didn't call for your opinion on his cousin's drug use, but rather a clarification on his options given his discomfort. You'll notice there's no reason to patronizingly dismiss my response, esp. since I'm the one who actually understood the question.
IAMSAM is offline   Reply With Quote