View Single Post
Old July 30th, 2012, 11:16 PM  
ThUnDeR
Nice Poster

ThUnDeR's Forum Picture

Name: Matt
Default Re: Political Polls

1 What political party do you support?Libertarian Party
2 Do you consider yourself far right (conservative), far left (liberal) or independent? This one is hard for me, I am economically conservative and socially liberal
3 Are you pro choice? Partially, I do not believe that women should be allowed to abort just because they WANT too. However, abortions are sometimes necessary for health
4 Do you consider yourself open minded? yes
5 Are you opposed to change? Obama's change? Yes.
6 Do you support the War In Iraq? NO!
7 Do you support the Obama Administration? NO
8 Are you satisfied with the economic state of the United States? NO!
9 Do you support the War on Terror? NO!
10 Are you tolerant? yes
11 Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ? No
12 If you answered yes to 11, then If somebody is not Christian do you see them as inferior?
13 Do you think Barack Obama should be impeached? Yes, because he allowed a war to go on for longer then 90 days without the Congresses approval. Along with other things.
14 What is the most effective form of government to you? Limited Government, where the PEOPLE actually rule and make decisions for themselves and solve problems within themselves.
15 Are you open to stem cell research? Sure
16 If the time came that the United States instituted the draft, would you support this decision? No.
17 Do you think Gay Marriage, or civil unions, should be legal? Why not, I could care less what you want to do.
18 Do you friends ever call you racist or narrow minded? No.
19 How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? 15.9 trillion
20 Who is your Representative? Robert Scott(D)
21 Who is your Senator? Mark Warner(D)

22 Are you male or female? Male
23 Are you a minority? No
24 How old are you? 17
25 Are you rich, middle class, or lower class? Middle Class.... well my parents are at least.
26 What is your sexual orientation? Straight

Meteorology Undergrad, 2017

"The lord of the sad and lonely"
ThUnDeR is offline   Reply With Quote