View Single Post
Old September 15th, 2007, 03:10 PM  
Jordo

Jordo's Forum Picture

Default What should I do?

I really like this girl lets say her name is Jessy. ok so I have been in school with her since grade 2 and now im in grade 9 so 7 years right? I have always been like budds with her she always laughs at my dumb jokes and she usually wants to walk around with me and stuff and she has lets say...... grown since the last year and I am really attracted to her and shes really awsome shes just so cool!! any ways so then there is this new kid in school lets say his name is johny. ok so they met and they hit it off and now she wont stop talking about him and she doesint want to hang out anymore and I told my friend and and he ran up and asked her who she liked and she said like a cant say then she said johny .... Jordan thats what my friend said but I just dont know then he ran up and asked her out for me "without my permision'" she said she would think about it but one thing I dont want to happen is be second prize she will probly ask johny out and if he says no then she will ask me out I dont want that to happen i dont know what to do !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
Oh yes it is.
So by your thinking we should let evil sadistic fanatical Islamists run around killing anyone they see. You don't seem to get it that these people WANT TO KILL YOU and anyone else that doesn't believe in their evil religion. I am not even bothering to go on
lolwut? Someone's spoon fed from the media
Jordo is offline   Reply With Quote