View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2007, 11:31 PM  
IAMSAM
Legendary Member

Name: Sam!
Default Re: I want to crossdress!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Jellyfish View Post
I can't take it anymore; I have to tell somebody. I can't without clarifying first, though. See, I'm straight. I always have been and I always will be. It's written down in my genetic code so it's not like I can help it. But here's the thing: I can't get over wanting to crossdress!
Not just once either, I want to do it on a regular basis! I want to be passable! I want girls AND guys to check me out! Not that I'd be interested in guys, but I'd be damn flattered, that's for sure. I'm so confused.
I have only two friends that know about this and both are very supportive, but what about everyone else? How do I deal with this?
Sounds like you need alot of attention! There are lots of ways of getting this, and cross dressing is surely one of them! But, consider that the attention you get might not be the kind of attention you want. What your urging to do is pretty extreme.

Try to think why you need this much attention that you'd do something that is potentially rather disasterous socially. Where does it come from? What's it about? Then, try to come up with other ways of either getting some of that attention, or perhaps better still, do somehing else altogether so that you don't need all that attention in the first place.
IAMSAM is offline   Reply With Quote