Thread: Confused
View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2007, 03:25 PM  
Divide By Hero
Underground_Network's Forum Picture
Name: Adam
Default Re: Confused

I still haven't said anything to her yet.... but I learned that we both like to doodle/draw random stuff, and I'm in math with her and our teacher is really boring. But she kept looking over to see what I was doing, and I kept looking over at what she was doing. I don't know if I have the guts to say anything, and to tell you the truth, a lot of the girls in my school have boyfriends that nobody knows about (except for their close friends), in other words, a lot of the girls don't show off that they have a boyfriend during school, and although I don't know, I think she might have one. I have absolutely no clue, but I think anyone as beautiful as her must have a boyfriend. I just don't want to ask her out and learn she has a boyfriend. I don't know what to do, I can't even make small talk. All the girls I've ever talked to have always started the conversations. Even with guys I suck at starting conversations. I'm too damn shy sometimes. If someone talks to me, and I got locked in a conversation, you would think of me as the opposite of shy, but sometimes when I'm hanging around people (like at my lunch table where I only know one person), you can tell I'm shy, because I don't talk much, unless someone talks to me, which isn't often unless one of them is asking if they can borrow money or have some of my food. I don't think I can ever talk to her unless she talks first. I also screw up and make an ass of myself in front of girls. I don't even think advice can help. I think I just have to rant... oh I don't know...:/

I'm way too high (too high too high)
To be feeling this dry and low
I'm way too tired, I've tried
I'm fired up and ready to roll
Letís go
Underground_Network is offline   Reply With Quote