View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2007, 08:20 AM  
older-and-wiser's Forum Picture
Default Re: Girls please help! :)

Originally Posted by ValtasticallyTheBomb View Post
...well would you rather everyone posted what we think is WRONG?

Because that's definitely what you said...

Your original post rather sends the message that you're hesitant and need input. Your most recent post is pretty much screaming confidence and experience. Don't get angry at anyone for supposedly misinterpreting you because it's your own fault for sending conflicting messages.

Is that right, you people dont know who i am, you dont know what i am and am not capable of, i never said i was "Hesitant" in any way, shape or form of the word, and i was not "screaming confidence" i was simply saying one thing, STOP POSTING THIS CRAP, i didint ask for, nor want you damn input on the matter alright, i asked one thing and that was how to make sure SHE was comfterble, me and her are fine with things like this, this was just a new experience and i wanted her to enjoy it as much as possible, if there is a mod or anyone who can, please lock this thread from further posts, its happened now and i no longer need this "advice" as you people seem to call it

As The Mighty Phoenix Does, After Every Defeat, After every Challenge, After Every Mistake, I Will Arise Again In A Blazing Glory Of Flames And Passion, So If You're Going To Come After Me, Be Ready, You Better Fear Me, Because When You F**k With The Phoenix, YOU GET BURNED!
older-and-wiser is offline   Reply With Quote