View Single Post
Old September 9th, 2007, 06:25 PM  
Serenity
Banned

Name: Valerie
Default Re: I've never...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaahh View Post
I'm not sure if this is the right spot, but I couldn't find one any better.

Anyway, I've never ACTUALLY kissed a girl before, and I'm now in 10th grade. The only thing I can recall is when I was 10 years old and I was dared to kiss a girl real fast..and I hardly even remember it... It makes me feel like such a loser never have really done it before and I'm a sophmore in high school. Especially when nearly every one else in the grade has. It bugs me even more so that no one expects it from me; as in I'm not the nerd/geek type, and I'd consider myself somewhat popular seeing as I have quite a few popular friends. I just can't stand knowing in the back of my head that I have know experience what so ever with kissing or making out this late in my young adult-hood. What are people going to think? It's pathetic...ahh.

This isn't even really a question at all, I just needed to rant. Sorry. :[.
I had my first kiss in 10th grade [last year] and yeah lol it, and the relationship, sucked a lot. So no worries- there'll be plenty of time and opportunity for kissing/dating/etc. And don't listen to people who 'expect' things from you because more often than not it's not an expectation but a challenge- and that's not the way you want to live in HS. Date when you're ready to date, not when other people want you to. What people think about you doesn't matter and should in no way rule your life.
Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote