Old July 21st, 2012, 06:22 AM  
Giles
Legendary Member

Giles's Forum Picture

Name: Ben
Default Re: ** Post ALL Masturbation Questions HERE **

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongTongue View Post
Sorry guys, but im just going to bump this post. Being at the bottom on the previous page is not a very tactical location, and I'll bet you can understand why I would like help so bad. Imagine that you had never been able to orgasm your entire life...
The only thing I can think of regarding your 'problem' is simply that you are actually reaching orgasm, but it's not as satisfying as you're expecting it to be. As far as I'm aware it's rather rare to ejaculate without reaching orgasm, I've only heard about it a few times. So you might want to continue what you've been doing but look at it from a different perspective, compare it to other peoples experiences (google it, these forums isn't the right place for that).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elcofan View Post
So my good friend has a really hot sister shes 12 and i just turned 15 i think shes hot. So one time when i was watching her house i sneaked into her room and looked at her bras and her stuff but i got horny so i jacked off to a pic of her that was in her room when i got home do u think its bad.
Yes. Bad. Nothing even remotely ok with that, at all.
These forums almost always condone illegal/underage sex (both parties underage, 15 + 16, 17 + 18 etc.) but this isn't just illegal it's immoral. What you did is an invasion of her privacy. Don't do that any more, what would happen if she found out? Or worse, her parents?

Quote:
So one time when i was watching her house
I think that's illegal...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorWhat
Age is just a number. Yeah? Prison is just a room.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoNotStandUp View Post
call me harsh but you have to be a mega-attention seeker if you feel the need to announce that you're leaving.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon
i'm too busy licking my own arse to bother with ears
Quote:
So one time when i was watching her house
Giles is offline   Reply With Quote