Thread: Yeast Infection
View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2007, 05:59 PM  
Awesome Poster
Name: Lauren.
Join Date: June 17, 2007
Location: New Zealand.
Age: 26
Gender: Female
Default Re: yeast infection

You can usually go to the pharmacy and get over the counter meds for a yeast infection, usually an oral capsule to treat the internal infection and a cream to treat the external itching.
But yeah, if you're not sure, I'd definetly say talk to your doctor about it.

~~ LAUREN ~~

A word is just a word, until you mean what you say. And love isn't love until you give it away ... shine a light, send it on.
RaisingSand is offline   Reply With Quote